Finally, a modern trouser pattern designed for curvy hips, fuller thighs and a narrow waist. The Thurlow Trousers sit below the waistline, with a slightly flared leg, zipper front fly and front slash pockets. Learn:
- working from a complex pattern
- tips for getting a good fit
- tailoring techniques for welt pockets and zipped fly
- attaching a fitted waistband
- finishing your garment professionally
Sewing Level: Some basic dressmaking experience required. Students are encouraged to take one of our Intermediate dressmaking classes prior to this class.
Printed pattern included (pants and shorts options). Supplies extra. Students receive a 10% discount off fabrics purchased in our shop. We can advise on the best fabric options for the project.