Make a modern quilted table runner with the "Beanie" machine quilting rulers: a set of 4 rulers that offer flexibility to make circles & curves in sizes of 1" to 8" diameter. This online class offered by Silly Moon Quilting Co. is for those with some ruler experience. If you are new to ruler quilting, please try Ruler Quilting with Silly Moon Quilting Co - online class for beginners.
In the Beanie Set class, you will learn techniques to create:
- Concentric circles
- Baptist Fan
- Clam Shells
- Different border options.
- Tips and tricks through a lot of practice!
1) Wed Aug 12, 9:00a - 1:00p - sold out
Registration will close 1 week prior to class date to allow time to fulfill class supplies.
You have a choice to buy only the machine quilting rulers or a full supply kit.
"Beanie" Ruler Set includes:
- Beanie 51 (allows you to make circles with diameter of 5" & 1")
- Beanie 62 (allows you to make circles with diameter of 6" & 2")
- Beanie 73 (allows you to make circles with diameter of 7" & 3")
- Beanie 84 (allows you to make circles with diameter of 8" & 4")
Full Supply Kit includes:
- "Beanie" set of 4 machine quilting rulers
- Approximately 1 metre (44" wide) quilting cotton in three coordinating colours
- Hobbs premium Heirloom Batting 80/20 for one table runner
Sewing Level: Beyond Beginner. Some basic sewing machine experience required.
You will need: