Make a modern quilted table runner with the "Beanie" machine quilting rulers: a set of 4 rulers that offer flexibility to make circles & curves in sizes of 1" to 8" diameter. This online class offered by Silly Moon Quilting Co. is for those with some ruler experience. You will learn techniques to create:
- Concentric circles
- Baptist Fan
- Clam Shells
- Different border options.
- Tips and tricks through a lot of practice!
1) Saturday, July 18 @ 9a - 1p
You have a choice to buy only the machine quilting rulers or a full supply kit.
"Beanie" Ruler Set includes:
- Beanie 51 (allows you to make circles with diameter of 5" & 1")
- Beanie 62 (allows you to make circles with diameter of 6" & 2")
- Beanie 73 (allows you to make circles with diameter of 7" & 3")
- Beanie 84 (allows you to make circles with diameter of 8" & 4")
Full Supply Kit includes:
- "Beanie" set of 4 machine quilting rulers
- Approximately 1 metre (44" wide) quilting cotton in three coordinating colours
- Hobbs premium Heirloom Batting 80/20 for one table runner
Sewing Level: Beyond Beginner. Some basic sewing machine experience required.
You will need: