Canadian-made templates for precise machine quilting in a wide range of designs.
Machined from thick clear acrylic by Silly Moon Quilting in Mission, BC.
If you need advice on which size to purchase or have questions on any of these rulers please ask our knowledgable staff.
- Markings accurate within .002” making it easy to line up and keep consistent spacing
- All markings are engraved, rather than etched or screen printed, making them easy to see on any fabric, and they won't wear off.
- Edges have been rounded to be comfortable in the hand – no sharp edges to hang onto!
- Includes optional non-slip tape for additional resistance
- 1/4" thick can be used on longarm or domestic machine. 1/8" can be used on domestic machine with limited clearance behind ruler foot.
See additional photos for quilted samples with the various rulers.
For more information on how to use these locally made rulers view Silly Moon videos on Youtube here.