WHAT WILL YOUR QUILT SAY?
This class project can be adapted to create a quilt, wall hanging, banners, bags, pillows...let your imagination run wild! Learn:
- All you need to know to produce UPPERCASE letters and/or special characters in your chosen word or phrase
- Make a 3 or 4-letter word to get you started
- Traditional piecing using Stitch & Flip technique
- Arranging and sewing your letters into a quilt top or piece for wall hanging, banner, bags, or pillows.
- Each letter has a finished size of 5" x 6", the special characters vary in sizes.
This project would be perfect as a gift for anyone who has a fondness for quirky phrases or a favourite word or saying.
Sewing Level: Confident Beginner or Intermediate - requires confidence in sewing accurate 1/4" seams. If you are a beginner take our Learn to Quilt Class first to build your skills.
Includes: 7 hours of instruction (2 sessions) and a copy of the instructions and patterns for the entire alphabet with 9 special characters. Supplies extra.
Our store stocks a large selection of fabrics for you to purchase from for this class at a 10% discount.
Taught by local quilter and educator Kitka Neyedli.