After-school classes teaching sewing skills. Students work at their own pace through a curriculum of projects and learn:
- sewing safety
- tools and materials
- start with easy projects like a bag and pillowcase
- progress to making garments like pj's and clothes
Workbook and patterns are included in the registration fee which is $29 per week for 75 minutes of class time. The $100 non-refundable deposit reserves a space. You will be invoiced for the balance to cover all the classes in the session before attending the first class. Payment plans available. All the tools needed for class are provided.
- Tuesdays - 3:45-5:00pm (Jan 14 - Mar 10)
- Thursdays - 3:45-5:00pm (Jan 16 - Mar 12)
- Fridays - 3:45-5:00pm (Jan 10 - Mar 13; no club on Jan 31)
- Next session starts in April 2020.
Suitable for boys and girls aged 8 years and above of all levels. Supplies extra (expect to spend $30-60 on supplies per 8-10 week session). Students have the opportunity to buy their supplies at 10% discount from our store.
**To receive the announcement when registration opens for the next session please join our mailing list and watch our newsletters in late March.