After-school classes teaching sewing skills. Students work at their own pace through a curriculum of projects and learn:
- sewing safety
- tools and materials
- start with easy projects like a bag and pillowcase
- progress to making garments like pj's and clothes
Workbook and patterns are included in the registration fee which is $29 per week for 75 minutes of class time. The $100 non-refundable deposit reserves a space. You will be invoiced for the balance of $190 to cover all the classes in the session before attending the first class. Payment plans available. All the tools needed for class are provided.
- Wednesdays - 3:45-5:00pm (Sept 23 - Dec 2; no club on Nov 11)
- Thursdays - 3:45-5:00pm (Sept 24 - Nov 26)
- Fridays - 3:45-5:00pm (Sept 25 - Nov 27)
- Next session starts in January 2021.
Suitable for boys and girls aged 8 years and above of all levels. Supplies extra (expect to spend $30-60 on supplies per 8-10 week session). Students have the opportunity to buy their supplies at 10% discount from our store.
**Registration for January opens at 9am on Monday November 30th.