After-school classes teaching sewing skills. Students work at their own pace through a curriculum of projects and learn:
- sewing safety
- tools and materials
- start with easy projects like a bag and pillowcase
- progress to making garments like pj's and clothes
Workbook and patterns are included in the registration fee which is $29 per week for 75 minutes of class time. The $100 non-refundable deposit reserves a space. You will be invoiced for the balance to cover 9 classes before attending the first class. Payment plans available. All the tools needed for class are provided.
- Tuesdays - 3:45-5:00pm (Jan 14 - Mar 10)
- Thursdays - 3:45-5:00pm (Jan 16 - Mar 12)
- Fridays - 3:45-5:00pm (Jan 10 - Mar 13; no club on Jan 31)
- Next session starts on Fri January 10, 2020.
Suitable for boys and girls aged 8 years and above of all levels. Supplies extra (expect to spend $30-50 on supplies per 8-10 week session). Students have the opportunity to buy their supplies at 10% discount from the studio.
**If clubs are full and you want to be added to a waitlist please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-492-0508.