- How to create a cover for your own notebook or journal
- How to measure your cover for a good fit
- The "Quilt As You Go" method to piece the outer cover
- How to add a button and elastic closure
- How to choose topstitching for dramatic impact
This project would be perfect as a gift to personalize their journalling experience. Taught by local quilter and educator Kitka Neyedli.
Sewing Level: Confident Beginner or Intermediate. Suitable for students who have some basic sewing or quilting experience. If you are a beginner take our Learn to Quilt Class first to build your skills.
Includes: 6 hours of instruction (2 sessions) and a copy of the instructions and pattern. Supplies extra.
Bring your pre-made quilt blocks/WIP's to class along with backing fabric, batting, thread and any other notions you want to embellish with e.g. buttons or ribbons. Full supplies list below.
Our store stocks a large selection of fabrics for you to purchase from for this class at a 10% discount.