Sewing pattern for an open-front, relaxed-fit unlined blazer that can be worn as a cardigan.
- Pockets in the diagonal seaming.
- Special notched collar that lays flat against the neck.
- Very versatile: it can be made in a wool blend, a structured knit (ponte) or linen.
- You can size up or down, depending on the look you want (full bust size for a loose fit, upper bust for a relaxed fit).
- Lining add-on available as pdf pattern from Jalie's website.
Recommended fabric: Wool blend, heavy sweater knit, double knit (ponte), linen, denim.
28 sizes from 2 yrs to adult size 24.