Interfacing is sold by the quarter metre. Please order accordingly e.g. 4 = 1m.
All fusible interfacing is 20” wide except the "extra firm" which is 45” wide.
- Lightweight / Sheerweight - ultra lightweight, non-woven, fusible interfacing for sheer to lightweight fabrics.
- Light/Mid-weight Dark - non-woven, fusible dark grey interfacing for light to medium weight fabrics.
- Medium weight - non-woven, fusible interfacing for medium weight fabrics e.g. for sportswear, yokes on dresses and shirts, linings for snaps and buttons, and bags.
- Extra-firm Craft - firm, non-woven, fusible stabilizer that provides extra crispness and support e.g. for placemats, lampshades, bags.
- Woven Stretch Fusible - lightweight, woven, two-way stretch interfacing for stretch fabrics or hard to fuse fabrics like rayon or silk that need soft support.
- Medium Tricot Fusible - soft sheer fusible tricot knit interfacing used both for underlining and supple support. One-way stretch. Great for wool.