**PRE-ORDER only. Timeframe varies. Please ask us for dates.**
When you've got Brother's ScanNCut DX, all you need is your imagination to become a crafting sensation. With timesaving features and everything you need to create beautiful one-of-a-kind crafting projects, this home and hobby cutting machine is the first one to include a built-in scanner.
Offering over 1300 built-in designs, including 140 quilt patterns and 17 lettering fonts and the ability to create endless custom designs by combining built-in designs with scanned images, the ScanNCut DX Innov-ís Edition makes your creativity soar!
- Blade sensor technology with auto blade cuts thicker materials up to 0.1” (3 mm)
- 600 dpi built-in scanner with on screen editing
- Roll feeder function cuts materials up to 12 inches wide and almost 6 feet in length – great for projects like car decals and signs
- 5” display - largest LCD screen in the home cutting machine market
- Large-area mat support for smoother feeding and less material release
- Stitch detection mode lets you create drawing, embossing or foiling projects, all from one embroidery file
- Whisper quiet
Note: The BC Recycle Fee of $3.50 is included in the price.