**Limited quantities currently in stock.**
For the beginner or the experienced seamstress, the Innov-ís NQ700 from the Q-Series lineup has an array of 180 built-in stitches that allow you to be creative in your designs. With an 8.3" arm space and improved sewing with longer feed dogs and the included zigzag foot, this machine is ideal for making, repairing or altering clothes and home furnishings.
The Innov-ís NQ700 offers convenience, flexibility and quality, all at an affordable price you'll be sure to love!
- Built-in stitches buttonhole styles and fonts: 180 built-in sewing stitches including 40 combinable stitches and 10 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and 5 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3" from needle to arm: more room to the right of the needle to easily maneuver fabric when working on projects of all sizes.
- Enjoy the expansive work area on the bed of the machine to accommodate large projects.
- Improved sewing: longer feed dogs and zigzag foot allows for smoother sewing.
- Reinforcement stitch: Automatically sew a tie-off stitch or easily sew a row of decorative stitches.
- My Custom Stitch™ feature: create personalized sewing stitches and save for future use.
- Advanced needle threading system and automatic thread tension. With the push of a button the thread is pushed through the eye of the needle.
- Jam-resistant Quick-set™ drop-in bobbin. Just drop in a full bobbin, pull the thread through the slot trim, and start sewing.
Note: The BC Recycle Fee of $3.50 is included in the price.