**PRE-ORDER only. Timeframe varies. Please ask us for dates.**
A versatile advanced sewing and quilting machine built for home-based enthusiasts who want to take their projects to the next level. Advanced features like the MuVit Digital Dual Feed, a motor-driven foot and smooth, easy pivoting with the Pivot Function make this machine a perfect choice for working on quilts or any project with thin or layered fabrics. A large light illuminates the whole workspace for ease of detailed sewing.
Faster sewing speed up to 1,050 stitches per minute, automatic needle threading, and bobbin winding while sewing let you create at your pace.
This innovative machine comes with the BQ2450 Quilters Bundle which includes a wide table for large projects, an open toe foot for MuVit that gives an expanded view of the needle area, a stitch-in-the-ditch dual feed foot for more efficient feed movement and a two-spool thread stand that holds up to two king thread spools.
The BQ2450 offers a high quality machine with a generous range of features, and is easy to use, making your creating time enjoyable and efficient.
- Extra large 5'' x 11.25'' workspace for large quilts
- 10'' LED lighting
- Quilters Bundle includes: Open toe foot for MuVit , stitch-in-the-ditch dual feed foot and a 2-spool thread stand
- 561 sewing stitches (531 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles and 5 sewing fonts
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed powerfully feeds fabric from top and bottom
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA®) feature delivers consistent stitch quality
- Longer feed dogs improve sewing
- Pivot function facilitates fast and easy fabric manipulation
- Lockstitch key automatically sews a tie-off stitch or easily sews a block of decorative stitches
- Automatic thread cutter cuts the upper and lower thread
Note: The BC Recycle Fee of $3.50 is included in the price.