Sew the cutest baby harem pants in this Beyond Beginner class. You will learn:
- working from a pattern
- sewing french seams for a professional finish
- inserting an elastic waistband
The pattern is Wiksten Patterns. The comfort and ease of these elastic waist pants make them perfect for active babies and toddlers. They're cut slightly long so that they can be cuffed and un-cuffed as the child grows. Beautiful French seams lend the pants an heirloom quality, and their simple construction makes them a breeze to sew. 7 sizes from 0 months to 3 years.
DATE & TIME: Sunday, June 7, 12:30-4:00pm
Pattern included. Supplies extra. Students can choose their preferred fabric in store and receive a 10% discount.
We have also assembled ready to use Supplies Kits that are available to include in your registration. Kits can be shipped to you, or collected via curbside pick-up or in the store. Please allow time for picking up or delivering your kit before the class date. Kit includes:
- 1/2 m of fabric (size 0-6mos) OR 3/4m of fabric (size 6-24mos)
- 1 m waistband elastic
- co-ordinating cotton thread
Sewing Level: Beyond Beginner - you must be familiar with sewing straight seams on your sewing machine.
- The class will be conducted via Zoom video conference.
- Class size will be limited as usual to allow for the best student experience.
- Class includes a Wiksten pattern and 3.5 hours of live interactive video instruction.
- Supplies kits can be added to your registration for cost listed above, or you can come into the store to select materials at a 10% discount.
You will need:
- the supplies kit or the items listed in it
- a working sewing machine & basic sewing supplies (scissors, pins, etc.)
- a computer, tablet, or phone with internet access to join the class on Zoom
Instructor: This class is taught by Kitka Neyedli @madebykitka.