Health and Safety - COVID19
We are excited to announce that we are reopening our store on May 20!
We are ready to welcome you to browse the fabrics, find matching thread, or ask for advice. While we still encourage online orders and curb-side pick-ups we are opening with modified hours and new health & safety protocols. We care about our community and have taken steps to provide a safe environment for you to visit us in person.
In light of the current situation we ask that customers observe the following:
- Only 2-3 customers in the store at one time.
- Maintain a distance of 2m (6ft) from others.
- Follow green one-way flow arrows.
- If you have a fever or cough please stay home and visit us online.
- Use the hand sanitizer by the entrance as needed.
In addition to these guidelines, our staff are implementing additional measures like enhanced cleaning, staff-only areas, no tea and biscuits (for the time being), and training on COVID19 transmission and safety policies.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe and healthy.