Health and Safety - COVID19
We are excited to announce that we are reopening our store on May 20!
We are ready to welcome you to browse the fabrics, find matching thread, or ask for advice. While we still encourage online orders and curb-side pick-ups we are opening with modified hours and new health & safety protocols. We care about our community and have taken steps to provide a safe environment for you to visit us in person.
In light of the current situation we ask that customers observe the following:
- Only 5 people in the store at one time.
- Wearing a mask is appreciated for your safety and ours.
- Please use the sanitizer and ensure your hands are dry before touching any products.
- Maintain a distance of 2m (6ft) from others.
- If you have a fever or cough please stay home and visit us online.
In addition to these guidelines, our staff are implementing additional measures like enhanced cleaning, staff-only areas, no tea and biscuits (for the time being), and training on COVID19 transmission and safety policies.
To read our detailed staff health and safety plan please click here.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe and healthy.